The Linden Method is one of the most recommended and reviewed anxiety treatment programs. It varies greatly from other anxiety cures we have tested, and recommend. This method focuses on addressing anxiety at its source, by making physical changes to the part of the brain that causes anxiety instead of just treating the psychological symptoms.
About The Linden Method
The Linden Method, was developed by Charles Linden who came from a place of being scared and panicked suffering up to eight anxiety attacks every day. It got so bad that he was unable to travel or sleep properly, and had consistent difficulty breathing and regular chest pains. He even had to resort to wearing sunglasses because his eyes became so sensitive to light. Tired of feeling alone and helpless, Charles studied in great depth about a lot of anxiety treatments and cures. He discovered through personal experience those that worked and those that did not. From his experiences he developed and then published ‘The Linden Method’ Anxiety alcohol withdrawal timeline Treatment program. Since then The Linden Method has been widely recognized as a very effective program for overcoming fears, anxiety, phobias, and even Post Traumatic Stress Disorder .
How does it work?
The Linden Method is based on scientific research that has established that a small almond shaped part of the brain, the Amygdala, is the source of all unmanageable Anxiety. The Linden Method has been scientifically tested and shown to effect change in the way the amygdala causes anxiety, and has been shown to reduce the amount and severity of your anxiety very quickly by UNDOING the changes in the Amygdala!
How does it differ from other treatments?
Unlike other treatment programs Charles Linden’s method doesn’t have mountains of reading to wade through, difficult breathing techniques, or revisiting childhood anxiety causes. It is presented more as a guide that is read once, absorbed, and implemented. Without the need to take notes, or repetitive exercises The Linden Method makes for a comprehensible, straight forward, step-by-step guide of what to do and what not to do to get rid of your anxiety and phobias for good! The Linden Method also varies from other treatments because it offers FREE counseling support when YOU need it, and that counseling is available 24 hours x 7 days.
What you get?
When we ordered The Linden Method for review this is what we received:
- The Linden Method Program: This is the core to the program including the do’s and don’ts to rid you of your anxiety, phobias, depression, panic, and PTSD.
- Sleep Technique: How to fall asleep and stay asleep: No medicine needed! This is a little known way to help you get a more restful night’s sleep without ‘night frights’.
- The Panic Attack Eliminator: A very effective technique to make your panic attacks vanish for good!
- Overcoming Agoraphobia: How to safely and securely overcome agoraphobia, without traumatic exercises or medication.
- Stop Disturbing thoughts: How to hault fearful and ‘what if’ thoughts in their tracks!
- Anxiety medication exposed: The true side effects of those horrible, over the counter chemicals.
- Healthy diet plan: To increase energy levels and overall vitality. The diet is rich in ingredients to help stabilize and balance all of your bodily systems.
- The relation between blood sugar & anxiety: The correlation between the two, and how it can be resolved to help with your anxiety levels.
- How to build your support network: Getting the people around you to support and help you through the recovery process.
- Information about how smoking, alcohol, and etc. affect the amount of your anxiety.
We were pleasantly surprised as the volume and depth of the information included.
The Linden Experience – as reported by our clients
We have ordered The Linden Method on behalf of some of our clients, and had others order the program directly. All orders were promptly filled and everything ordered was received correctly. We are confident that The Linden Method is not a scam, and isn’t in it just to part an unsuspecting anxiety sufferer from their hard earned cash. When we reviewed the material we found it to be a very well written guides that is well-researched, uncomplicated and easy to understand. Not only does the program address psychological aspects of anxiety, it also covers physical aspects such as explaining how unbalanced blood sugar levels can deeply affect anxiety levels as well as depression. This in itself has implications for people suffering co-presenting Type I diabetes and Anxiety.
The clients who have tried the Linden Method have come back to us and reported major improvements by just making a few little lifestyle changes, turning around years of hurt and fear, in a matter of weeks, and in a much shorter timeframe than the 12 session treatment program we had scheduled for them in our clinic. We had one client come back and say that the information in this treatment program was SO HELPFUL and complete that they would have paid TWICE the price for the program. This made sense to us. In comparison with traditional face to face therapy we normally suggest 10 – 12 face-to-face sessions, at a cost of $130 per session. That makes a our total fees of $1560, compared with under $200 for the Linden Method. We realize that by promoting the Linden Method we probably run the risk of putting ourselves out of business, but our opinion is that we are in the business of helping people, and if we can do that by suggesting a program that can do it for less than a quarter of the price then it would be unethical to not offer it as an option.